“Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple…That’s creativity”
Life and work is complicated enough. Good consultation should be about motivating your staff and making things simple, so that they become part of everyday practice.
We do all kinds of consultation and training around areas of:-
- inclusion in the arts
- disability equality
- digital inclusion
- access audits.
We are particularly keen to explore ways that collaboration and using the digital space can echo and strengthen the pillars of inclusion.
We can provide one off training sessions for developing you and/or your whole team.
However, we prefer to offer a relationship not a product. If you do commission us to work with you our work is always guided by the following principles:
- Inclusion is non-negotiable and “ALL MEANS ALL” – these are not “Tips for Inclusion” days. We are not interested in passing on techniques without also making explicit the values that need to underpin them.
- Building Relationships lies at the heart of developing inclusive practice, all of our training is about encouraging connection especially in difficult situations – those where imaginative responses are needed
- Inclusion is more than one person’s work – strong and effective teams with a shared vision are key to delivering new ways of working and they know that “Together We’re Better”
- We want people who attend our training to leave the day with some immediate changes to their practice in mind. Not just ‘good intentions’. It’s the little things (and enough of them) we do differently tomorrow that will make a difference.
- We want people to leave with their eye on the ‘Long View’ – with a stronger sense of what they would love to see happening in their work in 10 or 20 years time
If you are interested in talking to us about how we could work with you please contact us:
Post: Full Circle Arts, 4th Floor, 40 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2BE